3 sep 2010

Mixtapes Of The Day

So today I bumped a few tapes during class, what else to do when you're bored huh? So anyway though, check out these mixtapes I like and I'ma tell you something 'bout them.

I'm not really somebody that promotes mixtapes so if I do you really should listen to them, anyway though, this mixtape is of Audio Push, you might know 'em from the clip ''Teach Me How To Jerk''.  This is (I'm not sure) their second mixtape and it's really fun to listen to! It's even worth to blog about apparently, these guys are kinda underrated and get compared to the New Boyz... You may compare them to New Boyz if you're talking about their originality, both are very original and creative. But their sound is nothing like eachother, they're on the same level of dopeness but aren't the same though. So this mixtape is about... well; girls, relations, fame, envy and that type of things, every song sounds different so don't worry about hearing the same thing over and over again.

Rating: 5/5





Yeah I actually thought about this first before I putted this up, you see, I believe Roscoe Dash is the concept of what Soulja Boy had in mind about himself, Soulja Boy failed, Roscoe didn't. Roscoe is recognizable for his voice, it's always the same. He caught my attention with his song ''Feeling Like Dis'', it was about a girl blabla and it was cool, I had a good feeling about him. Later on he came with his song ''Show Out'' that became a banger in no-time. So after that a view videoclips, remixes and songs came and yesterday I saw this mixtape at HotNewHipHop.com and downloaded it. So while I was bumping this today, I stood still and realized: ''Damn... all the songs I listened till now, are DOPE!!'' and by then I was at 9/28.. And afterall I've got to say, his songs are kinda the same to be honest; his voice and the tune, but he still kills every song and it makes hella sense. You should download this if you hate Soulja Boy and want to see Roscoe Dash take his position over in this game!

Rating: 5/5

1 opmerking: